- Maximum Altitude – 6000 Feet.
- Grade Moderate.
- Best Season December to November.
- Accommodation Organized Campsite
- Food On ride– All meals included
- Distance : 75 KM.
Things to Pack: good sports shoes,swet proof t shire, cap , UV rays protected sunglasses, rainjacket, extra cotton socks, Gloves,warm Jacket, inner (Cotton),water bottle,Lunch box(for pack lunch) torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, medicines that you usually use.
Day 1: Reach Base Camp.(Kullu)
Arrive Seobagh where you would be greeted by our representative and transfered to your Snow camp. Seobagh is an ancient village of Kullu District just after 5 KM of Kullu. Today, we would spend the day in Seobagh itself to acclimatize to the high altitude. This is absolutely necessary and is most important for the days ahead.after lunch Breifing and lecture on mountain bike(Cycleing). After tea A short trail ride to Raison. Overnight in the Camp.
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 2: Base Camp to Chansari. (8000ft; 7 – 8hrs)Approx 28 km
Day 3: Base camp to Naggar and back to B.c. (5,500ft ; 7-8 hrs)Approx 32 kms.
DAY 4: Day4: Group Checkout after Brekfast.
Fix Departure tariff 5,500/- excluding service tax of 9%
- Mountain Bikes .
- Helmet,Elbow and knee guard and Reflective Jacket.
- Highly advanced & Skilled Mountain biking guide from Himalaya Destination,who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Mechanic for any basic problems.
- Puncture kit and other Basic tools for Mountain bike.
- Local Guide who has extensive knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the programme. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats/ Liners
- Basic First aid Kit.
- camping charges.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Any expenses of personal nature, tips,phone etc.
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Damage & changes of part.
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
This Expedition are to be confirmed 15 days prior from Mountain Biking date. Making arrangements for Mountain Biking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund