Region: Manali / Parvati Valley
- Total Duration – 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 3700 mtrs / 12030 ft.
- Grade – Easy to Moderate
- Best Season – December to April
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse in Naggar ; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 25 KM.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Feather Jacket, fleece jacket,warmer, woollen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
Day 1: Reporting Naggar.(1700m)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 2: Naggar to Naya Tapru (2900m/9000ft; 8 – 9 hrs) Approx 7 to 8 kms.
Day 3: Naya Tapru (2900m/9000ft) –Chanderkhani Pass – Naya Tapru (2900 m/ 9000ft; 9-10 hrs) Approx 13-14 kms.
DAY 4: Naya Tapru – Naggar (1700m; 4 to 5 hrs) Approx 8 – 9 kms. Group breakup after reaching Naggar.
Fix Departure tariff 7,000/- excluding service tax of 9%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
7,000/- (above 15 Participants)
8,000/- (11-15 Participants)
8,500/- (8-10 Participants)
13,000/- (4-7 Participants)
15,000/- (2-3 Participants)
Departure Dates : 12th Nov, 24th Nov 2017, 25th Nov, 10th Dec & 23rd Dec 2017
25th Nov, 1st Dec & 24th Dec 2017
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destinations
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Service tax 9%.
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
This treks are to be confirmed 30 days prior from trek date. Making arrangements for trekking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund