- Total Duration – 7 Nights / 8 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 6153 m/ 20182 ft.
- Grade – Challenging
- Best Season – July to October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On expedition – All meals included
- Distance – 50 KM.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Gloves, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, Walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
About the Trek:
Your trek starts with the arrival from Delhi to Leh. Spend some time to acclimatize with the beauty and weather. Leh is the place where you get the perfect combination of natural exquisiteness with cultural beauty. Staying here in the tents is a life time opportunity. You will rest here for one complete day and get adequate knowledge about all the possibilities and challenges of the trek from your guide. From here, you will trek to your destination Stok Kangri. Ascend climbing for 9-10 hours and you will reach at the top of the ridge.
This trek offers you the incredible trekking experience. We are the best trekking company in providing the finest customized deals to trekkers worldwide. We develop a schedule as per your requirements and needs. With us, you will experience the best trekking excursion every time. We not only plan your trip, but take care of every issue no matter big or small. Our motto is to create the most excellent trekking experience of your life. Simply give us a call and leave everything on our professionals. Call us..Today..!!
Fix Departure tariff
18,000 16,999/- excluding GST of 5%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
17,000/- (11 – 15 Participants)
18,000/- (7 – 10 Participants)
29,000/- (4 – 6 Participants)
42,000/- (2 – 3 Participants)
Departure Dates : 13th July, 10th August, 1st September 2018
- Transport required in the trek
- Highly advanced & certified mountaineering guide from Himalaya Destination
- Skilled Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
These treks are to be confirmed 30 days prior from trek date. Making arrangements for trekking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund