5N / 6D
SHIMLA Situated in the north-west Himalayas, Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Spread across 12 kms along a ridge that overlooks terraced hillsides and cultivation, Shimla is magnificently robed in dense forests of oak and pine, fur and rhododendron, and it is best to travel here on the slow train from Kalka. Shimla also is a convenient base for variety of adventure sports such as Skiing, Trekking, Fishing and Golfing etc.
MANALI Once called the “end of the habitable world,” Manali is an important Shimla Hills hill station of northern India and is the destination of thousands of tourists every year. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Besides offering quite a few places for sightseeing, Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In brief,Manali-the veritable “valley of the Gods”-is an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
Traveling Day : Delhi to Manali (550 KM) (SEASON)
Arrival In Delhi, Transfer To Manali By Evening(05:00PM) Volvo A/C Bus Overnight Journey(15 Hours Journey)
Day 1: Manali Local (SEASON)
Day 2: Manali-Solang Valley – Manali. (Up To Snow Line) (30 KM) (SEASON)
After breakfast visit to Snow Point (Solang Valley) And On The Way Back From Snow Point Visit Solang Valley And Overnight Stay at Manali. On The Road To Keylong Is The Nehru Kund (6km) Which Is A Clear Water Spring Scenic Spot Named After The Late Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. Kothi (12km) Is A Picturesque Village And Has A Thrilling View Of The Deep Gorge Through Which The Beas Swiftly Races. . Over night stay at Manali. ( Nehru Kund, Kothi, Solang Valley )
Day 3: Manali – Kullu – Naggar (45kms) (SEASON)
After Breakfast Leave For Shimla, On The Way Sight-Seeing Like Sundernagar Lake, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Temple, Kullu, Mini Vaishno Devi Temple and Overnight Stay at Shimla.
Day 4: Manali -Shimla (350 KM) (SEASON)
The morning is at leisure for rest after the long journey. After lunch visit Shanti Stupa, Sankar Gompa, Leh Palace. The markets. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Shimla Kufri & Jakhoo (SEASON)
After breakfast toay Full Day Excursion Visiting To “Kufri” India’s One Of The Best Holiday Paradise Kufri In Shimla Is Beautifully Tucked On An Altitude Of 2,622 Meter, Via Green Valley, Wild Flower Hall, Indira Holiday Home and Fagu. ( GREEN VALLEY, WILD FLOWER HALL, HALI PAD, KUFRI, INDIRA TOURIST PARK, MINI ZOO, FAGU VALLEY & JAKHOO TEMPLE ) Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Shimla – Delhi (SEASON)
After breakfast check out from hotel. Later in morning/evening drive to Shimla to Delhi by A/c volvo.
- Welcome drinks on arrival in hotels.
- 05 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis (03 nights in Manali & 02 night in Shimla) in 01 deluxe room.
- 05 Bed Tea, 05 Breakfast and 05 Dinner in Hotel.
- Delhi to Manali and from Shimla to Delhi by Volvo A/C Bus with 2 seats.
- Shimla to Manali By Delux Coach with 2 seat.
- 03 Days Manali sightseeing by Alto/Indica and 01 day Shimla sight by Alto/Indica.
- Pick up and drop on arrival and departure.
- All taxes inclusive in this cost.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Includes’.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing
Terms & Conditions
01) Cancellation of booking is subject to the rules & regulation of the hotel & our service charges are concerned by hand on such cancellation.
02) Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
03) Subject of Manalii Jurisdiction.
04) EP: Room Only; CP: Room + Breakfast; MAP: Room + Breakfast and one meal; AP: Room + All Meals
05) No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
06) If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
07) Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
08) No Refund will be granted on cancellation of hotel / package.
09) On cancellation of any package or hotel reservation, booking payment will not be refundable or transferable on any ground.
10) “Himalayan Explorer “ is registered with H.P. Tourism , and will not be responsible for any loss or damage to person (life body) or Any kind of issue faced during tour, its compulsory to intimate us during that time of tour only, so that it can be rectified. After the tour is complete, we are not liable for any kind of refund.
11) Facilities like heater at Room in Himachal Pradesh will be chargeable as per Hotel to Hotel. Some of hotels are offering free of cost also. But “Himalayan Explorer“Or “Himachal Trips Holiday “ will not guaranteed for any such services without prior intimation.
12) AC during hills will not operate.
13) check in and out Time will be 12 AM, if client need room early then it will be as per availability at hotel.
14) Please careful with personal belongings.
17) Major Sight seeing point Rohtang Pass are close on tuesday at Manali.
17) Due to any inclement weather condition at Himachal, we are not liable for any kind of refund.
18) Under Volvo tours pickup service is not included from Airport / Station to Bus Point and from Bus Point to Hotel.
So get ready to enjoy the best days of your life!!!
|Package Category||Shimla Hotels||Manali Hotels||Min 2 Person||Room Type|
|Platinum||Hotel Gulmarg Regency
Hotel Rajat Regency
|Hotel Himalayan Villa
Hotel Hamta View
Hotel Guru Chaya
|Luxury||Hotel Rahat Regency
Hotel Apple Rose
Hotel le Gourmet
|Hotel Himalayan Stay
Hotel Mohan Palace
Hotel Silver Moon
|Luxury||Hotel Sukh Sagar Regency
Hotel Aachman Regency
Hotel Silver Inn
|Hotel Out Town
Hotel Royal Regency
Hotel Peak View