- Total Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 3909 m/ 12900 ft
- Grade – Moderate
- Best Season – April to November
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 45 KM.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Gloves, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, Walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
Day 1: Reporting Manali.(1800m)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 02:Acclimatization and Rock activity : For any successful trek a good preparation is mandatory and Himalaya Destination team know this thing very well. Day 2 is reserved for Acclimatization ,Rappeling and rock climbing so that every trekker came to know about nature of mountains. Night Stay in Camp.
Day 03: Manali – Shangchar – Thoti
Day 04: Thoti – Maylee
Day 05: Maylee – Sarkundi Pass – Maylee.
Day 06: Maylee Thach – Longa
Day 07: Longa – kalath – Manali.
Fix Departure tariff 8,000/- excluding service tax of 9%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
8,000/- (above 15 Participants)
8,500/- (11 – 15 Participants)
9,000/- (7 – 10 Participants)
11,500/- (4 – 6 Participants)
16,000/- (2 – 3 Participants)
Departure Dates : 8th April, 6th May, 24th June, 23rd July, 11th Aug & 29th Sep 2017
- Transport required in the trek
- Highly advanced & certified mountaineering guide from Himalaya Destination
- Skilled Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
These treks are to be confirmed 30 days prior from trek date. Making arrangements for trekking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund