Region: Parvati Valley
- Total Duration – 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 4182 m/ 13800 ft
- Grade – Moderate.
- Best Season – May to October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 48 km.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Gloves, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, Walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
Day 1: Reporting Manali. (1800m)
Reporting – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 02: Manali/ Shila (via taxi)(2600m) to Zirmi(2960m/8960ft; 6 hrs) (approx. 8-9kms)
Day 03: Zirmi – Tila Lotni (3400m/10896 ft; 6 to 7 hrs) Approx 7-8 kms
Day 04: Tila Lotni – SAR Pass (4182m/ 13800 ft.)- Bishkari (3600 m/ 12000ft; 9 – 10hrs) Approx 12 – 13 kms
Day 05: Bishkari – Bhandhak Thach (3000m. / 8900ft; 5 – 6hrs) Approx 9 – 10 kms
Day 06: Bhandak Thach – Barshani (2400m/7980 ft; 3 to 4 hrs) Approx 5-6 kms – Manikaran. (Via taxi)
Fix Departure tariff 7,000/- excluding service tax of 9%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
8,000/- (above 15 Participant)
8,500/- (11 – 15 Participants)
9,000/- (7 – 10 Participants)
11,500/- (4 – 6 Participants)
16,000/- (2 – 3 Participants)
Departure Dates : 14th April, 29th April, 1st May, 3rd May, 5th May , 6th May, 8th May, 10th May, 12th May, 14th May, 16th May, 18th May, 20th May, 26 May, 3rd June, 10th June, 22nd June, 5th Aug, 12th Aug, 2nd Sept & 30th Sept 2017
- Transport required in the trek
- Highly advanced & certified mountaineering guide from Himalaya Destination
- Skilled Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
These treks are to be confirmed 30 days prior from trek date. Making arrangements for trekking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund