Region: Manali, Lahul and Zanskar
- Total Duration – 10 Nights / 11 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 5090 m/ 16800 ft.
- Grade – Moderate to strenuous
- Best Season – Mid June to Mid October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse ; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 100 KM.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Gloves, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, Walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
Day 1: Reporting Manali.(1800m)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 02: Manali – Darcha (2200m: 7300ft.) Via Texi.(9 hrs) (approx. 120 kms.)
Day 03: Darcha – Camp 1 (3580m/11800 ft; 5 to 6 hrs) Approx 8-9 kms
Day 04: Camp 1 – Ramjak (3750m/12300ft ; 6 – 7hrs) Approx 10– 11 kms
Day 05: Ramjak – Shinkunla(5090m.)- Gumburanjon(4450m ; 8 – 9hrs) Approx 15-16 kms
Day 06: Gumburanjon – Table(4000m/9000 ft; 5 to 6 hrs) Approx 9-10 kms
Day 07: Table – Purne. (3650m/11800 ft ; 6– 7hrs) Approx 11– 12 kms
Day 08: Purne – Phuktal – Purne. (3650m: 11800ft.) Via Texi.(5-6 hrs) (4/5 kms.)
Day 09: Purne – Ichar (3500m/11300 ft; 5 to 6 hrs) Approx 10-11 kms
Day 10: Ichar – Mune (3550m/11300ft ; 5 hrs) Approx 10– 11 kms
Day 11: Mune – Padum – leh. (3600m. ; 5 – 6hrs) Approx 9-10 kms
Fix Departure tariff 30,000/- excluding service tax of 9%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
30,000/- (above 15 Participant)
33,000/- (11-15 Participants)
35,000/- (8-10 Participants)
44,000/- (4-7 Participants)
60,000/- (2-3 Participants)
- Transport required in the trek
- Highly advanced & certified mountaineering guide from Himalaya Destination
- Skilled Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
These treks are to be confirmed 30 days prior from trek date. Making arrangements for trekking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund