- Total Duration 1 Day Hiking
- Maximum Altitude 12030 ft.
- Grade Moderate to strenuous.
- Best Season Dec to April
- Food On trek- Pack lunch+ refreshments
- Distance – 28 KM.
Things to Pack: : Daypack(35-40ltr.), good trekking shoes (sports shoes is also good for some easy trail in summer), cap(sun hat) ,sunglasses, rainproof, socks, water bottle, torch, sunscreen, Walking Stick, Swiss knife, match box(lighter), medicines that you usually use. And add energy drink or dry fruit also.
Arrive at Manali by 7.00 am and arrive Naggar at 8 am. Start trek to Chanderkhani pass. The total trek length is 25 KM and it will take 7-8 hrs to reach chanderkhani pass. And 6 pm reaching back at the end poind of trek
Fix Departure tariff 1,200/- excluding service tax of 9%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
500/- (above 15 Participant)
600/- (11-15 Participants)
700/- (8-10 Participants)
800/- (4-7 Participants)
1200/- (single persons)
- Transport required in the trek
- from Himalaya Destination.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (pack Lunch.)
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s day packpacks.
- Personal trekking equipments – like walking stik
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
Terms & Conditions
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 15 days prior expedition.
This trek is to be confirmed 15 days prior from trek date. Making arrangements for trekking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free & smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 5 days from date of departure: Full Refund
Cancellation between 4 days to 0 days prior to date of departure: No Refund