- Total Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days (Ex Manali)
- Style of Trip: Climbing
- Grade: Moderate
- Maximum Altitude: 6310 m
- Best Season: June to October
- Accommodation: Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food: On trek– All meals included
Day 1: Reporting Manali. (1800m).
Reporting – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places).
Day 2: Manali- Kaza (3686M) – 10-11 hrs
Day 3: Kaza Acclimatization
Day 4: Kaza- Kibber- Acclimatization hike
Day 5: Kaza- Kibber Kanamo Base camp- 4-5 hrs.
Day 6: Kanamo summit (6310 M) .
Day 7: Reserve day for summit – Kibber.
Day 8: Kibber to Manali.
Fix Departure tariff 22,000/- excluding service tax of 4.05%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
22,000/- (above 10 Participant)
40,000/- (6 – 9 Participants)
46,000/- (3 – 5 Participants)
Departure Dates : 24th June & 9th August 2017
- Local transport Manali to Manali.
- Basic Mountaineering Course qualified Guide from Trek Bulls.
- Local Guide who has extensive knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Personal Climbing equipment’s – like boot, Crampone,Ice Axe, Seat harness etc
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying backpacks of trekkers
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry Fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
This Expedition are to be confirmed 100 days prior from Mountain Expedition date. Making arrangements for expedition is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund