- Total Duration – 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Region – Kullu / Shimla
- Grade – Easy to Moderate
- Maximum Altitude – 10700 ft.
- Best Season -April to October
- Accommodation – Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On ride– All Veg meals included
- Distance – 223 KM
Reporting at Base Camp Seobagh (Kullu). Orientation and general information about the expedition, Bike Rules and Safety Tips and trail ride etc.
Day 02:Kullu to Banjar – Distance – 51 Kms. (6‐ 8 Hours).
Day 03:Banjar to Kudadhar (Aani) – Distance – 60 Kms. (7-8 Hours).
Day 04:Kudadhar to Narkanda – Distance – 50 Kms. (5-6 Hours).
Day 05:Narkanda to Shimla – Distance – 62 kms. (5-7 Hours).
Day 06: Checkout after Breakfast.
Reporting Camp: Himalaya Destination Seobag.
FIX DEPARTURE TARIFF 8,999/- (Per Person) excluding service tax of 9%
FIX DEPARTURE DATE :
9, 14 Oct 2017
GROUP SIZE 15
- Highly advanced & Skilled Mountain biking guide from Himalaya Destination, who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Logistics vehicle to carry all our equipment.
- Mechanic for any basic problems.
- Puncture kit and other Basic tools for Mountain bike.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats.
- Basic First aid Kit with Oxygen Cylinder.
- Forest Permits,wild life fees and camping charges.
- Mountain Bikes.
- Any expenses of personal nature, tips, phone etc
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Service tax 9%
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail-head
- Damage & changes of part
How To ReachTariff
• By Road : Kullu is well connected to Delhi. Take an overnight bus from Delhi to Manali and you will reach Kullu in 13 ‐ 14 hours (approx 540 KMS). Tickets can be booked online at Redbus.in or Hrtc.gov.in
Tip : Since Delhi Manali is a long journey most Volvo private buses leave Delhi between 4 pm and 6 pm. The last govt bus leaves at 8.30 pm from ISBT Kashmere Gate. Volvo buses charges between Rs.1,000 to 1,400 per sector from Delhi to Manali and vice versa. Manali to Delhi: Like the onward journey, buses leave from Manali to Delhi between 4 and 5 p.m. Your tentative arrival at Delhi may be anywhere between 6 a.m and 10 a.m. Plan your onward journeys only post noon giving enough buffer for bus delays.
By Train : Nearest Railway station is Ambala (350 kms) and Chandigarh (310 kms). Tip: Regular Volvo and Buses are available from Chandigarh to Manali in the evening. Volvo buses charges between Rs.700 to Rs.1,000 per person from Chandigarh to Manali and vice versa.
By Air : Bhuntar, which is 12 km away from Kullu, is the nearest airport. Taxi services are available from Bhuntar to Manali, which costs about Rs.700‐ Rs.1,200. Bhuntar is well connected to Delhi by air. The airliners that take you to this Airport are Indian Airlines, Kingfisher airlines, MDLR Airlines and Jagson Airlines, operating flights from Delhi and Chandigarh to Kullu.
• Nearest Airport is Bhuntar at 12 Kms.
Terms & Conditions
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
This Expedition are to be confirmed 30 days prior from Mountain Biking date. Making arrangements for Mountain Biking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
It does not include any airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan. It also does not include any travel insurance and expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies. However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free & smooth arrangements are made prior. Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund