Region: Manali / Lahul Valley/Ladakh
- Total Duration – 10 Nights / 11 Days
- Style Of Trip – Cycling
- Maximum Altitude – 17582 feet.
- Grade – Moderate to strenuous
- Best Season – June to September
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 520Km
Day 1: Arrive Manali (1800 m.):
Arrive Naggar where you would be greeted by our representative and transferred to your hotel/ Camp. Naggar is an ancient village of Kullu District just before 18 KM of Manali. Today, we would spend the day in Naggar itself to acclimatize to the high altitude. This is absolutely necessary and is most important for the days ahead. Overnight in the hotel/Camp.
Day 2: Manali – Marhi (3600 m. ; 7 – 8hrs) Approx 38 kms
Day 3: Marhi – Rohtang Pass (13052 ft.) – Sissu (3400 m. ; 7 – 8hrs) Approx 54 kms
DAY 4: Sissu – Jispa (3,320 mt. ; 6 – 7hrs) Approx 54 kms
DAY 5: Jispa – Zing-Zing-Bar (4270 m. ; 7 – 8hrs) Approx 38 kms
Day 06: Zing-Zing-Bar – Brandy Nallah (4,120 m. ; 7 – 8hrs) Approx 58 kms
Day 07: Brandy Nallah –Nakee la (5050m.) – Lachalang Pass – Pang (4530m. ; 7 – 8hrs) Approx 57 kms
Day 08: Pang –More Plain (4700m.) – Tsokar Lake (4660 m. ; 7 – 8hrs) Approx 57 kms
Day 09: Tsokar Lake – Tanglang La (5360 m.) – Lato (4084m. ; 7 – 8hrs) Approx 67 kms
Day 10: Lato – Leh (3505 m. ; 5 – 6hrs) Approx 65 kms
Day 11: After Breakfast group breakup
Fix Departure tariff 25,999/- excluding service tax of 9%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
28,000/- (above 15 participants)
35,000/- (above 10 participants)
42,000/- (6-10 participants)
60,000/- (2-3 participants)
Departure Dates : 1st July, 5th Aug & 25th Aug 2017
- Highly advanced & Skilled Mountain biking guide from Himalaya Destination, who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Logistics vehicle to carry all our equipment.
- Mechanic for any basic problems.
- Puncture kit and other Basic tools for Mountain bike.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit with Oxygen Cylinder.
- Forest Permits, wild life fees and camping charges.
- Mountain Bikes
- Any expenses of personal nature, tips, phone etc.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
- Damage & changes of part
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
This Expedition are to be confirmed 30 days prior from Mountain Biking date. Making arrangements for Mountain Biking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund