Region: Manali / Spiti.
- Total Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Style Of Trip – Cycling
- Maximum Altitude – 3700 mtr.
- Grade – Moderate to strenuous
- Best Season – June to November
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 250 Km
Day 1: Reach Naggar:
Arrive Naggar where you would be greeted by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Naggar is an ancient village of Kullu District just before 18 KM of Manali. Today, we would spend the day in Naggar itself to acclimatize to the high altitude. This is absolutely necessary and is most important for the days ahead. Overnight in the hotel/Camp.
Day 2: Manali to Marhi (1,0800 ft. ; 7 – 8hrs) Approx 40 kms
Day 3: Marhi to Chatru. (11,100 ft ; 5 – 6hrs) Approx 45 kms
DAY 4: Chatru to Chandratal. (12,000ft ; 7 – 8 hrs) Approx 43 kms
DAY 5: Chandratal to Chatru. (11,100ft ; 6 – 7hrs) Approx 43 kms
Day 06: Chatru to Marhi. (10,800ft ; 5 – 6hrs) Approx 45 kms
Day 07: Marhi to Manali. (1800m/6000ft ; 3 – 4hrs) Approx 40 kms
Things to Pack: Day pack, good sports shoes, sweat proof t-shirt, cap , UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, Spoon, Plate, Mug, Lunch box(for pack lunch) torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, medicines that you usually use.
Fix Departure tariff 14,000/- excluding service tax of 9%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
14,000/- (above 10 Participant)
17500/- (6 – 10 Participant)
25,000/- (3 – 5 Participant)
- Mountain Bikes
- Highly advanced & Skilled Mountain biking guide from Himalaya Destination, who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Logistics vehicle to carry all our equipment.
- Mechanic for any basic problems.
- Puncture kit and other Basic tools for Mountain bike.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits, wild life fees and camping charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature, tips, phone etc.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
- Damage & changes of part
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
This treks are to be confirmed 30 days prior from Mountain Biking date. Making arrangements for Mountain Biking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund