Region: Parvati Valley
- Total Duration – 1 Night / 2 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 2960 mtrs.
- Grade – Easy to Moderate
- Best Season – April to December
- Accommodation – Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 22 KM.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Feather Jacket, fleece jacket,warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
Day 1: : Arrive at Manikaran (Kasol) by 8.00 am and arrive Barshani at 9:30 am. Start trek to Kheer Ganga. The total trek length is 11 KM and it will take 4-5 hrs to reach Kheer Ganga. Khir Ganga is alpine pasture.. After reaching delicious snacks will be served with hot Tea. Sun set will provide a magical view. Overnight stay in camp.
Day 2: Explore Kheer Ganga. From khir ganga one can get a terrific view of the Himalaya. There is also a hot water spring also. Kheer ganga is the part of pir panjal range. and after healthy breakfast trek back to Barshani(11K.m.). And then return back to Manikaran.
Fix Departure tariff 2,200/- excluding service tax of 9%
Tariff For Customised Group Per Person
3,000/- (above 15 Participant)
3,500/- (11-15 Participants)
4,000/- (8-10 Participants)
5,000/- (4-7 Participants)
7,000/- (2-3 Participants)
Departure Dates : 25th March, 1st April, 8th April, 14th April, 15th April, 22nd April ,29thApril, 6th May, 13th May, 20th May, 10th June, 22nd June, 5th Aug, 19th Aug, 22nd Aug, 2nd Sept, 16th Sept, 30th Sept, 14th Oct, 28th Oct, 4th Nov, 11th Nov, 18th Nov, 25th Nov, 1st Dec & 9th Dec 2017
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destinations
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- equipment’s – equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
This treks are to be confirmed 30 days prior from trek date. Making arrangements for trekking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund