Region: Manali,Lahul Valley,Ladakh and Kargil
- Total Duration – 12 Nights / 13 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 5900 m/ 19470 ft
- Grade – Extremely difficult.
- Best Season – Mid June to September
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Gloves, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, Walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
Day 1: Manali (1850m) to Urgus (3700m), drive from Manali to Urgus via Rohtang Pass (3987m), Sissu water fall, Tandi confluence point, Trilokinath & Udaipur. It takes about 10 hours.
Day 02: Urgus to Khanjer (3900m). 8 hours walk.
Day 03: Khanjer to Than pattan (4200m). 7 hours walk.
Day 04: Than Patten to Morein base camp (4700m). 8 hours walk.
Day 05: Rest Day.
Day 06: Base camp to camp-I (5200m) 8 hours walk.
Day 07: Camp-I to camp-II (5500m). 8 hours walk.
Day 08: Camp-II to the other base of the Kanga- la Pas, via Kangla Pass (5900m). 8 hours walk.
Day 09: Base of the pass to Barden gompa. 8 hours walk.
Day 10: Barden gompa to Padum. 3 hours walk.
Day 11: Padum to Kargil by drive. It takes about 10 hours.
Day 12: Kargil to Leh via Lamayuru monastery. By drive takes 10 hours. Stay in hotel/ Guest house.
Day 13: group breakup after breakfast.
Fix Departure tariff 36,000/- excluding service tax of 9%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
36,000/- (above 15 Participant)
38,500/- (11 – 15 Participants)
40,000/- (8 – 10 Participants)
50,500/- (4 – 7 Participants)
65,000/- (2 – 3 Participants)
- Transport required in the trek
- Highly advanced & certified mountaineering guide from Himalaya Destination
- Skilled Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
These treks are to be confirmed 30 days prior from trek date. Making arrangements for trekking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund