- Total Duration – 1 Day
- Maximum Altitude – 2200 mtrs.
- Grade – Easy to Moderate
- Best Season – March to December
- Food – On trek – Pack lunch+ refreshments
- Distance – 14 KM.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket,warmer, woollen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
Day 1: Arrive at Manali by 8.00 am. And Start trek to Manali to Jogni waterfall. The total trek length is 14 KM and it will take 5-6 hrs to reach waterfall. And 5 pm reaching back at the end point of trek.
Fix Departure tariff 7,00/- excluding service tax of 9%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
7,00/- (above 15 Participant)
8,00/- (11-15 Participants)
9,00/- (8-10 Participants)
12,00/- (2-3 Participants)
- Transport during the Trek
- Highly advanced & certified mountaineering guide or skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route. From Himalaya Destination.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (pack Lunch.)
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 15 days prior expedition.
This treks are to be confirmed 30 days prior from trek date. Making arrangements for trekking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund