- Total Duration – 12 Nights / 13 Days
- Style Of Trip – Climbing
- Maximum Altitude – 5932 m/ 19450 ft.
- Grade – Moderate to Difficult
- Best Season – June to October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
Day 1: Reporting Manali. (1800m)
Reporting – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places).
Day 2: Manali to Bakkar Thach
Day 3: Bakkar Thach to Beas Kund Glacier. (3600m)
DAY 4: Rest day at base camp
DAY 5: Base Camp to Advanced Camp (4000m) below Tentu pass
Day 06: Advanced Camp to Camp 1 (4800m) over Tentu pass
Day 07: Camp 1 to Summit Camp (5000m).
Day 08: Summit Attempt. (5932 m.)
Day 09: Reserve day for Summit.
Day 10: Rest at Camp 1
Day 11: Camp 1 to Base Camp
Day 12: Base camp to Manali
Fix Departure tariff 32,000/- excluding service tax of 9%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
38,000/- (8-15 Participants)
40,000/- (4-7 Participants)
46,000/- (2-3 Participants)
Departure Date : 3rd August 2017
- Local Transport Delhi to Delhi.
- Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide) from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
- High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc
- Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit
- Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking
- Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
- State Government Fees.
- IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
- Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)
- Personal Porters for carrying Climber’s backpacks
- Air fare
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Group Gears for climbing e.g. rope, pitons, snow bars, crabs etc
- Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any
- Inner Line Permit.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like Alcohol, Soft drink, mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
This Climbing expedition is to be confirmed 100 days prior from departure date. Making arrangements for trekking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund