- Total Duration – 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Region – Kullu and Spiti Valley
- Grade – Moderately difficult
- Maximum Altitude – 4227 m/ 14600 ft
- Best Season – Mid June to October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 50 KM.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket,warmer, woollen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
Day 1: Reporting Manali.(1800m)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 02: Trek from Manali/ Jobri(2600m) to Chikka(2960m/8960ft; 5 hrs) (approx. 9kms)
Day 03: Chikka – Balu Ka Ghera(3300m/11096 ft; 6 to 7 hrs)Approx 8-9 kms
Day 04: Balu Ka Ghera – Hampta Pass(4227m)- Shia Gohru (3600 m/ 12000ft ; 9 – 10hrs)Approx 9 – 10 kms
Day 05: Shia Gohru – Chatru(3300m.)- Manali (3800 m/ 11515ft ; 3 – 4hrs)Approx 6 – 7 kms
Fix Departure tariff 9,000/- excluding service tax of 9%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
9,000/- (above 15 Participants)
9,500/- (11 – 15 Participants)
11,000/- (7 – 10 Participants)
21,500/- (4 – 6 Participants)
29,500/- (2 – 3 Participants)
Departure Dates : 24th June, 15th July, 5th Aug, 12th Aug, 25th Aug, 2nd Sept, 29th Sept & 19th Oct 2017
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destinations
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
This treks are to be confirmed 30 days prior from trek date. Making arrangements for trekking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund