- Total Duration – 10 Nights / 11 Days (Ex Leh)
- Maximum Altitude – 3608 m/ 11219 ft
- Grade – Challenging
- Best Season – January to Feburary
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse in Leh; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 92 Km.
Things to Pack: Rucksack 60 ltr, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes and Gum Boot, a warm jacket, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks (cotton or woolen), water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, sanitizer, towel, walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
Day 1: Reporting Leh. (1800m)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places) Spend the day in the room itself to acclimatize to the high altitude. This is absolutely necessary and is most important for the days ahead. Overnight in the hotel
Day 2: Leh – Chilling – Tilat do – Shingra Koma (Drive/3-4 hrs & Trek/2 hr)
Day 3: Shingra Koma – Tibb Cave (Trek 8-9 km. / 4-5 hours)
Day 4: Tibb Cave – Nyerak (Trek 9 – 10 km. / 7-8 hours)
Day 5: Nyerak – Lingshed (Trek 9-10 km. / 7-8 hours)
Day 6: Lingshed – Neyrak (Trek 6 hours)
Day 7: Neyrak – Tib Cave. (Trek 5-6 hours)
Day 8: Tibb Cave – Gyalpo. (Trek 7-8 hours)
Day 9: Gyalpo – TilatDo – Leh (Trek 4-5 km. / 2 hours and 3-4 hour drive to leh)
Day 10: Group breakup after breakfast.
Day 11:one buffer day required in route
29,500/- For 6 Persons
25,000/- (FOR 12 to 15 Persons)
Rates are excluding Ser tax of 9%
Departure Dates: Inquire for Dates
Note that the cost would vary for customized group according to their requirements
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destinations
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- equipment’s – equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Wild life fee.
- ALTO Permission.
- Service tax 9%.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Camp Cleaning charges. 200(per person) (Sometimes charge not every time according to the cleanliness maintained.)
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
This treks are to be confirmed 60 days prior from trek date. Making arrangements for trekking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 75% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 50% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund