- Maximum Altitude – 2319 Feet.
- Grade Moderate to strenuous.
- Best Season April to November.
- Accommodation Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food On ride– All meals included
- Distance : 53 KM.
Things to Pack: Day pack, good sports shoes, swet proof t shirt, cap , sunglasses, wind proof, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, medicines that you usually use.
Day 1: Reporting Naggar. (1700m)
Arrive Naggar where you would be greeted by our representative and transfered to your hotel. Naggar is an ancient village of Kullu District just before 18 KM of Manali. Today, we would spend the day in Naggar itself to acclimatize to the high altitude. This is absolutely necessary and is most important for the days ahead. Overnight in the hotel.
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 2: Naggar – Jana – Bijali Mahadev .
After Taking breakfast we will start our journey to Bijli Mahadev. We will take the road transport till Jana Village. We will dismount our bicycles in Jana and start pedaling to Bijali Mahadev. The route is very scenic with virgin Beauty. It is gradual with little uphill. Today we will stay in Tents at Bijali Mahadev.
Day 3: Bijali Mahadev – Naggar
We will left our tent early to cover a beautiful sunrise in the mountains. After a photo Shoot we will take our breakfast and start our journey back to Naggar. Till Jana it is gradual and after Jana its downhill till Naggar Village.
DAY 4: Departs from Naggar
After Breakfast we will explore the Naggar and surroundings. By 10:00 AM we will check out from our hotel and start our journey back to our home with undying memories.
Fix Departure tariff 8,000/- excluding service tax of 9%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
8,000/- (above 10 Participant)
9,500/- (6-10 Participants)
12,500/- (3-5 Participants)
Departure Dates : 5th April, 24th June & 30th Sept 2017
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly advanced & Skilled Mountain biking guide from Himalaya Destination, who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Logistics vehicle to carry all our equipment.
- Mechanic for any basic problems.
- Puncture kit and other Basic tools for Mountain bike.
- Local Guide who has extensive knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- service tex 3.09%
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Damage & changes of part.
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
This Expedition are to be confirmed 30 days prior from Mountain Biking date. Making arrangements for Mountain Biking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund