Expedition Name: Adventure camping and Trekking (Manali)
Maximum Altitude: 3900 mtrs.
Day 1: Depart to Reach Delhi by afternoon & board a bus to Manali in the evening. Overnight journey in Bus.
Day 2: Reach Manali by morning and rest till noon and —–followed by half day local sightseeing tour. Overnight Stay in Nature Camp.
Day 3: Rock Climbing And Rappelling in morning session. And orientation and tent pitching in evening.
Day 4: Tree plantation in the morning. And lecture In the afternoon and Preparation for trekking for the remaining day.
Day 5: Trek to Base camp to camp 1 and camping there.campfire in the night and, overnight stay in camp.
Day 6: Trek to Camp 1 to camp 2. After camping lecture on igloo making and everyone spend some time in igloo.
Day 7: Trek to destination and back to camp 2. And after that a short lecture and demonstrations on Mountain rescue. Overnight Stay in camp.
Day 8: Trek back from camp 2 to base camp. And full rest.
Day 9: Closing ceremony in the morning and after lunch time for shopping in Manali and in the evening move back to Delhi by bus.
Inquire for Tariff
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly advanced & Skilled Mountain biking guide from Himalaya Destination, who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Logistics vehicle to carry all our equipment.
- Mechanic for any basic problems.
- Puncture kit and other Basic tools for Mountain bike.
- Local Guide who has extensive knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
Here are our conditions:
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
This Expedition are to be confirmed 30 days prior from Mountain Biking date. Making arrangements for Mountain Biking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund